WhatsApp Our Expert!
All Home Living offers you the opportunity to shop for AudioQuest Ethernet cable types at the lowest Ethernet cable price in India. Available in different price brackets, cat 6 ethernet cables will considerably improve the performance of your Internet-abled devices.
Showing all 5 results
AudioQuest Digital-Audio Interconnect Ethernet Cables – Cinnamon₹9,000.00 – ₹35,100.00
AudioQuest Digital-Audio Interconnect Ethernet Cables – Diamond₹90,000.00 – ₹990,000.00
AudioQuest Digital-Audio Interconnect Ethernet Cables – Forest₹5,400.00 – ₹26,100.00
AudioQuest Digital-Audio Interconnect Ethernet Cables – Pearl₹3,690.00 – ₹18,000.00
AudioQuest Digital-Audio Interconnect Ethernet Cables – Vodka₹40,500.00 – ₹213,000.00
Buy Ethernet cable at low rates in India
Have you ever noticed how everything about us now seems connected to Internet data in one way or the other? Watching a movie on Netflix or streaming songs from a digital platform? To avoid seeing that buffering notification, you definitely need hi-speed Internet. It is time to get a high-grade Ethernet cable connector.
Best Ethernet Cables For Hi-Speed Internet
There are numerous benefits of accessing the Internet through a cat6 Ethernet cable. High speed obviously tops the list. Establishing an Internet connection with Ethernet cable color code helps you enjoy uninterrupted, high-speed Internet since the rj45 ethernet cable connection is secure and not vulnerable to interferences like wireless connections. Then there is the minimal time delay and clarity in fiber optic Ethernet cable communication. Using a cat 8 Ethernet cable to link your devices to the Internet is a great way to enhance your digital experience.
All Home Living now brings you a stunning collection of high quality cat 7 Ethernet cable from AudioQuest. Empowered with solid construction, spectacular design and advanced technologies to eliminate signal distortion, the Ethernet cable extender offers realistic and immersive sound experience. Check out the range of 10 meter Ethernet cable and make your purchase today to avail delightful discounts.
Q: What is an Ethernet cable?
Q: How to connect Ethernet cable to laptop?
- Connect one end of the 20 meter Ethernet cable to the WiFi modem and the other end to the LAN port of the PC.
- From the taskbar, click Start and then Settings.
- From the options, choose Network and Internet.
- In the Status option, select Network and Sharing Center.
- At the upper left corner, click on Change adapter settings.
- Right click on the Ethernet option and click on Properties.
- Now click on Internet Protocol Version 4 and proceed to click on Properties. Enter the IP address and then click on OK. This will save your settings.
Q: What is an Ethernet cable used for?
Q: How to connect Ethernet cable to PC?
- Connect the other end of the gigabit Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the laptop.
- Ensure that the green light adjacent to the LAN port on the modem is flashing.
- If you are not automatically connected to the Internet, try troubleshooting the connection.
- From the taskbar, choose Network connections and click on the Ethernet option.
- If no connections are listed, choose Change adapter options and confirm if the Ethernet connection has been detected.
- If you receive a notification that says Ethernet cable connected but no internet, recheck your 15 meter Ethernet cable ends. Try replugging it or attaching another cable.
- In case the connection has been detected but you are still unable to access Internet, it is time to get in touch with your ISP.
Q: Does Ethernet cable affect speed?
Why All Home Living?
Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority, we at All Home Living offer our visitors over thousands of products in a world-class ambience and the list is growing every day.
Read Genuine Reviews from Real Customers.