WhatsApp Our Expert!
Outdoor speakers are extremely convenient, letting you enjoy the music in any weather. After all, when the pool party starts to get a little crazy, you don’t want a speaker that’s going to give up on you with the first sign of spray. At All Home Living, you’ll find a variety of choices, plus specialty speakers, elegant and durable outdoor speakers.
Showing all 8 results
Gallo Acoustics Adiva Single Habitat₹46,800.00 Select optionsQuick View
Gallo Acoustics Micro Single Habitat₹33,500.00 Select optionsQuick View
Polk Atrium All Weather Compact Staked Outdoor Loudspeaker- Atrium Sub300 Outdoor/UnitRead moreQuick View
Polk Atrium All Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers – Atrium 4 Outdoor/PairRead moreQuick View
Polk Atrium All Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers – Atrium 5 Outdoor/PairRead moreQuick View
Polk Atrium All Weather Outdoor Loudspeakers – Atrium 8 SDI Outdoor/UnitRead moreQuick View
Polk Atrium All Weather Outdoor Subwoofer- Atrium Sub100 Outdoor/UnitRead moreQuick View
Q Acoustics Indoor/Outdoor Rock Speaker – Q Install QI65LW Rock Speaker₹31,900.00 Add to cartQuick View
Outdoor Speakers to Rock Garden Parties
We all know how garden parties are full of fun and music. We all spend a lot of time in our gardens and lawns. BBQs, parties, relaxing, or pool parties, we all step out to enjoy our lives. Also, we understand how critical the role music plays in all these outdoor events. Outdoor speakers are the backbone of such events.
Setting up audio systems, again and again, can be a clumsy task. But what if you could install a ready-to-use outdoor speaker sound system? Amazing, right?
Outdoor speakers don’t need batteries or power, they play music with a simple tap on the smartphone. A simple set-up can fill your garden and lawns with high-quality music.
How to plan your outdoor speaker system?
If you’re confused about choosing the right speaker for your home, we are here to help.
- Location: The first thing you need to consider is your purpose for buying an outdoor audio system. You might want to listen to some light music while ding gardening. You might like blasting music at outdoor home parties or pool parties. So, the first thing you need to know is your purpose and placement of speakers.
- Budget: Once you know the type and installation location of the outdoor speakers, you should start looking for options. Budget will play a crucial role as you don’t want to end up spending all your savings on a set of speakers. You should look for optimum features in a minimal price range. All Home Living has outdoor speakers of leading brands at best deals.
Types of Outdoor Speakers
There are quite a few types of outdoor speakers available today. Most outdoor speakers come with Bluetooth connectivity or Wi-Fi connectivity. Outdoor speakers with Bluetooth make them even more convenient and useful. You can control the speakers with your smartphone.
- Wall Mounted Outdoor Speakers: Most people and brands prefer wall-mounted outdoor speakers. These speakers offer the best sound quality, and their size may vary. Wall-mounted outdoor speakers are designed with larger woofers that move more air and produce higher bass. You can place these speakers horizontally or vertically. Wall-mounted outdoor speakers are usually placed in the right and left directions for better sound quality. Outdoor speakers Bose and outdoor speakers JBL have a wide range of wall-mounted outdoor speakers.
- Ground Outdoor Speakers: The second category of outdoor speakers is ground speakers. These are best when placed in gardens or balconies. You don’t need to mount them on a wall. On the ground, speakers can be single or double depending on the brands. These produce equally good sound quality and need no special installation. However, ground speakers need proper space and set-up location to be placed.
- Drill a hole in the lower section of the wall. It will run the speaker wire from inside to outside.
- Bring the speaker wire to the volume control box. Run the second wire from the volume control box to the speaker.
- If you want to connect multiple speakers to the receiver, connect two speakers using series mode with a split cable.
Q: What is the best outdoor speakers?
Q: Where to buy outdoor speakers?
Q: How to wire outdoor speakers to the receiver?
Q: How to install Bose outdoor speakers?
Q: How many watts do I need for outdoor speakers?
Outdoor speakers are your best friend when it comes to organizing parties. Good speakers and sound quality can set the mood right. Also, now that you have a better understanding of outdoor speakers, you know how to choose the right one. All Home Living offers the best brands of outdoor speakers, so order yours now!
Why All Home Living?
Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority, we at All Home Living offer our visitors over thousands of products in a world-class ambience and the list is growing every day.
Read Genuine Reviews from Real Customers.