Outdoor speakers are extremely convenient, letting you enjoy the music in any weather. After all, when the pool party starts to get a little crazy, you don’t want a speaker that’s going to give up on you with the first sign of spray. At All Home Living, you’ll find a variety of choices, plus specialty speakers, elegant and durable outdoor speakers.
No products were found matching your selection.
Outdoor Speakers to Rock Garden Parties
We all know how garden parties are full of fun and music. We all spend a lot of time in our gardens and lawns. BBQs, parties, relaxing, or pool parties, we all step out to enjoy our lives. Also, we understand how critical the role music plays in all these outdoor events. Outdoor speakers are the backbone of such events.
Setting up audio systems, again and again, can be a clumsy task. But what if you could install a ready-to-use outdoor speaker sound system? Amazing, right?
Outdoor speakers don’t need batteries or power, they play music with a simple tap on the smartphone. A simple set-up can fill your garden and lawns with high-quality music.
How to plan your outdoor speaker system?
If you’re confused about choosing the right speaker for your home, we are here to help.
- Location: The first thing you need to consider is your purpose for buying an outdoor audio system. You might want to listen to some light music while ding gardening. You might like blasting music at outdoor home parties or pool parties. So, the first thing you need to know is your purpose and placement of speakers.
- Budget: Once you know the type and installation location of the outdoor speakers, you should start looking for options. Budget will play a crucial role as you don’t want to end up spending all your savings on a set of speakers. You should look for optimum features in a minimal price range. All Home Living has outdoor speakers of leading brands at best deals.
Types of Outdoor Speakers
There are quite a few types of outdoor speakers available today. Most outdoor speakers come with Bluetooth connectivity or Wi-Fi connectivity. Outdoor speakers with Bluetooth make them even more convenient and useful. You can control the speakers with your smartphone.
- Wall Mounted Outdoor Speakers: Most people and brands prefer wall-mounted outdoor speakers. These speakers offer the best sound quality, and their size may vary. Wall-mounted outdoor speakers are designed with larger woofers that move more air and produce higher bass. You can place these speakers horizontally or vertically. Wall-mounted outdoor speakers are usually placed in the right and left directions for better sound quality. Outdoor speakers Bose and outdoor speakers JBL have a wide range of wall-mounted outdoor speakers.
- Ground Outdoor Speakers: The second category of outdoor speakers is ground speakers. These are best when placed in gardens or balconies. You don’t need to mount them on a wall. On the ground, speakers can be single or double depending on the brands. These produce equally good sound quality and need no special installation. However, ground speakers need proper space and set-up location to be placed.
- What is the best outdoor speakers?
- Where to buy outdoor speakers?
- How to wire outdoor speakers to the receiver?
A: Outdoor speakers are a critical investment. You always need to invest in good outdoor speakers to ensure they last long. Some of the best outdoor speakers are outdoor speakers JBL and outdoor speakers Bose. These are affordable and offer amazing sound quality.
A: You can buy outdoor speakers online and offline. However, online websites offer some great offers and deals to the customer. So, it becomes more convenient for the buyer. All Home Living has outdoor speakers of top brands. We offer amazing deals and speakers at the best feasible amount.
A: You can always seek professional help in installing outdoor speakers. If you wish to set them up on your own, then follow these steps.
- Drill a hole in the lower section of the wall. It will run the speaker wire from inside to outside.
- Bring the speaker wire to the volume control box. Run the second wire from the volume control box to the speaker.
- If you want to connect multiple speakers to the receiver, connect two speakers using series mode with a split cable.
A: You can either mount your outdoor speakers Bose on the wall, or place them on a shelf. Bose recommends the customers mount both the outdoor speakers on one wall. They should face the listening area and not face each other.
A: The specific wattage requirement for a set of speakers depends on its model and features. Generally, speakers start at a 60-watt power. However, they cover areas lesser than 300 feet. If you want to cover more area, then speakers can exceed to wattage requirements of 200-to-175-watt power.
Outdoor speakers are your best friend when it comes to organizing parties. Good speakers and sound quality can set the mood right. Also, now that you have a better understanding of outdoor speakers, you know how to choose the right one. All Home Living offers the best brands of outdoor speakers, so order yours now!