Discover the Amazing Audio Quality of a Focal 5.1 Speaker Package!
The Focal 100 IC LCR 5 and Focal Sub 600 P is a passive, high-quality speaker that offers excellent sonic clarity and frequency response. Together, these Focal 5.1 Speaker Package provide an unshakeable foundation for any music or home theater setup.
5.1 is the industry standard for home theater audio systems, which means you’ll get crystal clear dialogue and roaring sound effects without any distortion so that you’re immersed in every detail of every movie or show you watch on your TV or home theater system. You can add them to your sound system for a simple, yet powerful audio upgrade!
Focal 100 IC LCR 5 In-Ceiling Speaker
Introducing the newest member of Focal’s In-ceiling family, the 100 IC. This in-ceiling speaker is designed for installation as an in-ceiling loudspeaker and perfects the art of blending discreetness and performance. With its linear coverage, it is a high-performance in-ceiling solution that delivers tight bass without compromising on clarity. The 100 IC offers all of this with the quality one would expect from a Focal product.
The 100 IC LCR 5 is designed for installation as an in-ceiling loudspeaker and perfects the art of blending discreetness and performance. With its linear coverage, it is a high-performance in-ceiling solution that delivers tight bass without compromising on clarity. Like the rest of the In-Ceiling family, the 100 IC uses a state-of-the-art aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with Ferrofluid cooling and integrated crossover, developed to deliver smooth off-axis response with low distortion levels. The focal 100 series offers all of this with the quality one would expect from focal.
Integrated enclosures enhance performance
The dust and dirt cannot enter this speaker, ensuring a well-balanced audio output no matter what kind of ceiling space it occupies.
The performance of this speaker is shockingly good. It has a passive radiator design that helps create lifelike sound in your room, with midrange and bass which will provide the most bang for your buck. A woofer with 5 inches of Polyglass, two for midrange, and about the same for bass will provide a much better response than other speakers out there which makes it stand out. A tweeter with an aluminum cone ensures natural highs without any distortion and an 8-inch Polyglass radiator reinforces low-frequency “oomph” by maintaining excellent cone movement at high volumes.
Features of the product:
- The specialized design allows for use as a left, right, or center-channel speaker in an overhead home theater system.
- Angled-baffle design directs sound toward your listening position.
- It can be used for front- or rear-channel speaker locations.
- An integrated channel selector lets you identify where the speaker will be within your system to optimize performance.
- 1″ aluminum inverted dome tweeter.
- Pivots 360° to direct high frequencies toward you.
- Three-position tweeter level control cuts or boosts high-frequency output to ideally suit your room’s acoustics.
- Dual 5″ Polyglass woofers for smooth midrange.
- 8″ Polyglass passive radiator for reinforced bass output.
- Humidity-resistant design (not recommended for direct exposure to water).
- Built-in back-box ensures well-balanced sound in any installation and protects against dust and dirt.
- Unobtrusive frame and paintable magnetic grille for discreet installation.
What’s in the box:
- The enclosure for one in-ceiling speaker
- Eight 3-1/2″ Wood-screws
- 1 Metal-mesh grill (white)
- Cut-out template
- Quickstart guide
Focal Sub 600P – Subwoofer
The Focal Sub 600P is a powerful, yet balanced subwoofer with a frequency response that spans from 28Hz to 270Hz. It’s not only a great bass booster, but it also plays one integral role in my system. This speaker system offers up to 600 watts of total power handling which lets you pump out tremendous amounts of sound without distortion. The box-style design (i.e. enclosure) is compact so it won’t take up a lot of space.
Build an Impressive Home Cinema System
Focal Sub 600P Home cinema systems can be expensive to build, but despite the cost, it’s almost always worth the investment. It’s not uncommon for a home theatre system to consist of a base unit with several speakers and a subwoofer, which together are capable of producing a very wide array of sound effects. When you combine this with the many other options available to you, like surround-sound speakers and even rear-projection TVs, the price quickly starts adding up.
Features of the product:
- Bass frequencies are faithfully reproduced by an active closed subwoofer.
- Amplifier with 600 watts of power.
- Featuring a Polyplex cone for maximum bass impact.
- The bass driver of the speaker is a 12″ (30 cm) cone made of Polyflex.
- Front panel: high gloss black.
Benefits of buying In-Ceiling Speaker Package
You can enjoy your favorite music all around the house with home audio systems. However, if you want a multi-speaker package, then the Focal 100 IC LCR 5 and the Focal Sub 600 P are excellent choices. A combo speaker package provides clean, crisp, and high-bass audio for a great listening experience without any distortion, so everyone can enjoy the superior audio experience. Most in-ceiling speakers will not come in a combo package, but we all home living are providing you with the opportunity to purchase a complete set.
In order to help you in making smarter choices and buying decisions in India, the allhomeliving.com expert team will provide you with stellar customer service and expert guidance. Now you can buy the 5.1 Focal 100 In-Ceiling Speaker Package online at the best price in Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai, and all over India.