FEATURES – HEOS 5 HS2
This beautifully styled middle sized wireless speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, too. Now you can even listen to your favourite Bluetooth® enabled sources on your HEOS wireless sound system. Be greedy, you’re covered.
- Sleek and elegant form factor now with High Resolution Audio Support
- Amazing output from a discreet footprint
- Sound is optimised via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios
- Stream from your favourite music service such as Spotify, TuneIn, Deezer, SoundCloud or TIDAL
- FREE HEOS app for iOS, Android and Kindle Fire Devices
- Stream music stored locally on your Smart Device or Tablet
- A USB jack and auxiliary input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players, perfectly synchronised
- Built-in dual band wireless connects to standard home wireless networks
- Volume up, volume down and mute buttons, mute LED indicator, multicolor status LED indicator
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Bass and treble controls
Every room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
APPS & STREAMING SERVICES
Cloud music, streaming music and your music library—all your favourite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
It’s no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
It’s amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes.. It’s really that simple.
HEOS + Alexa – Speak Your Commands
Use your voice to stream your favourite music services to this HEOS-enabled device. Ask Alexa to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and more. You can also turn the volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice.
To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
With HEOS Home Entertainment and Alexa, you can stream to this product and any other HEOS-enabled device. Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, and TuneIn with more streaming services also to come. All you have to do is ask.
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. ‘Works with the Google Assistant’ feature is always improving — further enhancements arrive in 2019.