NAD Electronics Stereo Power Amplifier – NAD C 275BEE
Many of NAD’s new technology innovations are first introduced in this flagship series. World-class fit and finish reflect the advanced design and features enclosed within. Often sounding better than the boutique brands that can cost much more than NAD, our advanced technology is often emulated by these same brands just a few years later.
When it comes to an NAD product, the utmost attention to detail is paid. From the heavy gauge steel chassis to the advanced power supplies and copper buss bars, the C 275BEE represents all that NAD stands for. Equipped with NAD’s ATOLogic circuit, which includes both a 12V-trigger system and signal-sensing power-on option, this extra level of flexibility makes it easy to integrate the C 275BEE into any control system. The C 275BEE also benefits from NAD’s PowerDrive™ circuit topology, which allows the C 275BEE to deliver maximum performance under various circumstances. Delivering a well-rounded, mesmerizing performance, the C 275BEE will let you hear your music the way it was meant to be heard.
Tons of Power for Every Situation
The C 275BEE boasts many upgrades and refinements taken directly from the highly acclaimed NAD Masters Series M3 Amplifier. These include the application of Bjorn Erik Edvardsen’s innovative and patented Distortion Canceling Circuit in the output stage and BEE Clamp in the power supply. A carefully engineered PCB layout has reduced distortion and noise to unprecedented levels. Taken together, these improvements mark a sharp upturn in performance that simply must be heard to be fully appreciated.
- From the heavy gauge steel chassis to the advanced power supplies and copper buss bars.
- Equipped with NAD’s ATOLogic circuit.
- Includes both a 12V-trigger system and signal-sensing power-on option
- Integrate the C 275BEE into any control system.
- The C 275BEE also benefits from NAD’s PowerDrive™ circuit topology.
- Deliver maximum performance under various circumstances.
- 2 x 150W Continuous Power into 4 Ohms and 8 Ohms
- 250W, 410W, 600W IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 Ohms, respectively
- PowerDrive™ circuit
- Holmgren Toroidal Power transformer
- All discrete circuitry
- Class A Voltage Stages
- Distortion Canceling Circuit
- BEE Anti-saturation Clamp
- Short signal path from input to output
- All sockets Gold-plated
- Soft Clipping™
- ATOLogic 12 volt trigger/ signal sensing input
- Detachable IEC Power Cable
- <1W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances
There are no reviews yet.