NAD Stereo Integrated Amplifier – C 356BEE
Many of NAD’s new technology innovations are first introduced in this flagship series. World-class fit and finish reflect the advanced design and features enclosed within. Often sounding better than the boutique brands that can cost much more than NAD, our advanced technology is often emulated by these same brands just a few years later.
With 80 watts of continuous power and over 200 watts of dynamic power, the C 356BEE can drive demanding speakers to life-like listening levels. Wielding NAD’s PowerDrive™ circuit topology ensures that the C 356BEE accurately controls loudspeakers, resulting in clear, rich sound. With low levels of both distortion and noise, the C 356BEE unleashes your music library to its full potential, allowing you to hear your favourite songs in the best audio quality possible.
- Continuous output power into 8 Ω and 4 Ω (Stereo)
- 145W, 220W, 290W IHF Dynamic power into 8, 4 and 2 Ohms, respectively
- POur NAD PowerDrive circuit delivers very high dynamic power and low impedance drive to accurately control loudspeakers
- Headphone socket
- Front panel Media Player (MP) input for attaching portable MP3 Player
- Relay Input Switching
- MDC innovations are being expanded in our Classic Series models with the C 356BEE.
- 7 Line inputs, including two tape in/outs
- All discrete circuitry
- Short signal path from input to output
- All sockets Gold plated
- Tone controls defeat switch
- Main-amp input & pre-amp outputs
- Subwoofer (mono) Out
- Soft ClippingTM
- IR Input/OutputMDC allows you to add our optional PP 375 phono stage or future MDC Modules
- Detachable IEC Power Cable
- <0.5W Standby Power Consumption
- Free of lead and other environmentally dangerous substances