Polk CSW Series In-Ceiling or In Floor Built-In Subwoofers System – CSW 100
The Polk CSW100 is the least visually intrusive built-in subwoofer on the market today. It’s designed for in-floor, in-ceiling or in-furniture placement. It fits comfortably between standard joists and the narrower Quiet Floor spacing. Once installed, all you see is a tiny 4 1/2×14-inch grille (supplied). Visitors to your home will think they’re seeing an air vent and they’ll wonder where all that awesome bass is coming from!
Bass Performance That’s Out of Sight
Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds
- Installs easily between standard floor or ceiling joists, or sits inside an entertainment center
- Long-throw 10-inch polycomposite subwoofer driver
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances.
- Klippel optimized coil alignment for extraordinarily efficient shallow-depth motor action even at tremendous volume levels
- Rigidly-braced MDF composite enclosure for resonance-free, totally rattle-free performance
- Patented high velocity compression drive bandpass alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass
- Heavy duty mounting hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included