Polk Reserve Compact Center Channel Speaker – Reserve R300 Center/Unit
Crisp Dialogue To Your Home Theater
At only 19” wide, the Polk Reserve R300 compact center channel speaker fits beautifully into any home theater set up. With a 1” Pinnacle tweeter and dual 5.25” Turbine woofers, you will enjoy crisp, clear vocals and intelligible dialogue for your favorite movies and shows.
High Definition Pinnacle Ring Radiator Tweeter
Over 40 years of tweeter innovation, design and prototyping has led to the development of the new 1” high definition Pinnacle ring radiator tweeter. Developed by Polk Audio, it delivers ultraclear, crisp highs without unwanted coloration or distortions. The Pinnacle tweeter features a finely tuned waveguide that dramatically improves the dispersion of high frequency energy ensuring a broad “sweet spot” while the critically damped rearchamber helps defeat any unwanted resonances. Hi-Res Audio certified, the Pinnacle Tweeter is designed for today’s two-channel music listening as well as multi-channel 3D audio found in movies, sports, and video game soundtracks.
5.25” Turbine Cone
Polk developed the Turbine cone specifically for our flagship products to ensure the natural reproduction of the mid-range, to which human ears are particularly sensitive. The Turbine cone combines Polk’s proprietary foam core and molded Turbine geometry which dramatically increases stiffness and damping, without adding mass. You will hear every detail and experience a smooth, detailed mid-range and effortless bass.
Power for the Best Performance
70W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best sound quality and performance.
Crystal Clear Vocals For Your Home Theater
The center channel is the most important speaker in any home theater setup. The Reserve R300 uses Polk’s latest flagship transducer array to deliver clear, crisp, intelligible dialogue no matter where you sit.
Cabinets Built for Better Performance
Polk believes cabinets should be beautiful and add nothing to the playback. Polk Reserve cabinets, braces, and internal enclosures are carefully engineered to minimize unwanted internal standing waves and eliminate unwanted resonances. The result is a cabinet that rigidly holds the transducer array while it faithfully reproduces recordings.
- Pinnacle Tweeter: The new ring radiator tweeter design dramatically improves dispersion while delivering clear, crisp, and natural highs
- Turbine Cone: Delivers smooth and incredibly detailed mid-range imaging
- Fully Sealed Speaker Enclosure: Eliminates chuffing and distortion for crisp, clear, easy to understand sound
- Anti-diffraction Magnetic Grilles: Acoustically inert grilles offer a clean aesthetic without sacrificing sound
- Power Recommendation: 70W or more per channel power amplification is recommended to experience the best quality and performance
- Premium, Large 5-Way Binding Posts: Perfect for easy set up and ensure the most direct, efficient, and loss-less connection possible.