Q Acoustics In Wall – Q Install QI 80 RP Speaker (Pair)
The new Q Install in-wall series offers an exhilarating range of speakers designed for home theatre applications demanding exceptional performance from loudspeakers that meet the needs of clients requiring stylish low profile aesthetics.
The 8” in-wall speaker features Q Install’s superior Nano Particle mass damped polypropylene low frequency drive units with high powered coil and magnet assemblies for low distortion and high transient power capability. Full range speakers combine swivel capable silk done mesh protected tweeters for fine system tuning together with additional high frequency level adjustment. The 8” in-wall speaker features low profile magnetic grilles for ease of installation, with optimised whole geometries for their frequency range. High order crossovers are used to ensure a smooth frequency transition on two and 3 way units, particular care has been taken to ensure that speech remains clear at all times via attention to the mid-range frequency response and reduction of all sources of colouration. Installation is made particularly flexible by ensuring that all units require the minimum of installation depth.
Installers may specify from a range consisting of an 8” and 6.5” two way full range unit and a D’Appolito array LCR which is also ideal for use as a centre channel. A passive 8” sub is also offered to complement the full range units providing additional bass extension when used with an appropriate AV receiver and power amplifier.
- Bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place, with the grille geometry being carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
- The 8” in-wall speaker
- Superior Nano Particle mass damped polypropylene low frequency drive units.
- High powered coil and magnet assemblies for low distortion
- High transient power capability.
- Smooth frequency transition on two and 3 way units.
- A passive 8” sub is also offered to complement the full range units.
Easy To Install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets