Q Acoustics Q Install Background In Ceiling Speakers – QI 65C (Pair)
- All the in-ceiling models boast a 6.5” (165mm) polypropylene cone. In the superior ‘Performance’ variants this is an injection-moulded, mass damped, Nano Particle based driver cone, for lower distortion and colouration.
- Q Install has used cutting edge industrial and acoustic engineering to create a striking bezel and grille design that clips magnetically into place. Circular and square grille options are available to ensure the perfect match for each customer’s décor.
- Shallow depth requirement – all models are less than 84 mm deep.
- Q Install speakers utilize ‘UL94’ flame retardant materials.
- Adjustable high frequency output level feature in the ‘Performance’ and ‘Weatherproof’ models.
- Swivel tweeters allow fine-tuning of the installation acoustics.
- Tweeters are fully ‘open’ on most models avoiding the use of protective bridges through the integration of Automatic Tweeter dome Recovery technology (ATR) that restores the dome after accidental deformation.
- ‘Performance’ models feature a larger magnet assembly giving a 30% increase in program power handling capability. In addition precision components are utilized in the crossover filters, together with gold plated connectors.
- Grille geometry has been carefully optimized to ensure the perfect balance between sound and discreet appearance.
- Square and circular magnetic grilles are fully interchangeable without any need to change or remove the loudspeaker.
- All models are moisture proof, with the Weatherproof models (shown right) being suitable for more extreme use. Stainless steel fixings and corrosion resistant aluminium grilles are utilised together with fully sealed drive units to ensure no water ingress.
- Q Install speakers come carefully packaged with installation template and fitting instructions. All models feature protective driver dust covers and cloth backed grilles to facilitate painting should it be required.
- Many models are available as singles to aid installer convenience and reduce the overhead of excess stock.
Easy To Install
- A cutter guide is supplied to mark out the hole you need to make
- The speakers attach to your ceiling via four clamps you screw from the front
- Speaker terminals have push open connectors that you can do with one hand
- The grilles attach via magnets