Shop All Home Living for all the best Coffee Tables. Find stylish home furnishings and decor at great prices! Enjoy Free Shipping on most stuff, even big stuff.
Coffee Table Designs to Brew the Best Coffee
A coffee table adds zing to any room. They look charming and add grace to the living room. There are many contemporary coffee tables available in the market today. If you’re planning to decorate your living room, then we have some best coffee tables for you.
A modern coffee table is available in many shapes, sizes, and styles. However, the choice of the table completely depends on the available area and interiors of your home. We can help you shop for the best coffee tables.
Exclusive Coffee Table Designs
Let us have a look at the types of coffee tables available in the market and how you should choose the right one for your living room furniture.
- Coffee table with chairs: These days many coffee tables with stools are available in the market. It solves the purpose of a boutique dining room as well. Coffee tables with chairs look great in living rooms and also work as a balcony coffee table. If you want, you can buy stools and chairs separately according to your needs.
- Glass coffee table: A classic glass top coffee table never goes out of style. No matter what style of interiors you have, a glass coffee table will always go well with it.
- Living room coffee table: Coffee tables in the living room decorate the premises. Coffee tables in the living room can be decorated with a vase and fresh flowers. You can enhance the utility of the coffee table by getting a shelf below it.
- Round Coffee table: A round coffee table looks both chic and sophisticated. You may choose a marble top, glass top, or wood top table, and they all look great in round shape.
- Marble coffee table: A marble top coffee table looks very aesthetic and classy. It goes well with marble flooring and subtle interiors. Marble coffee tables are a great choice for the living room or dining room.
- Wood coffee table: Wooden coffee table designs are evergreen. They always look good in any shape and size. Also, a wood coffee table is better if you have kids or pets in the home.
- Square coffee table: Although a square coffee table takes more space, it also has many benefits. You can get shelves like a wardrobe or racks inserted inside the table. It can be used to store magazines, newspapers, and other such stuff.
5 Coffee Table Décor Ideas
Coffee tables look great no matter where they are placed. However, styling a coffee table can be an arduous task for some. Here are some quick ideas for some cool DIY coffee tables.
- Add a plant: The simplest way to add style and freshness to your coffee table is by adding a cute plant to it. You can place any indoor plant to add some green to the room.
- Vibrant coffee table runner: There is always fun in adding a bright shade hint to the living room. You can throw a contrasting runner on the table to add a pop.
- Pottery: A vintage showpiece or a pottery piece adds an aesthetic value to the room. Your coffee table is the perfect place to place showpieces.
- Coffee table books: A book to read while sipping your coffee sounds perfect, doesn’t it? You can arrange some interesting coffee table books for the table.
- Boho Style: You may give a bohemian look to your room by adding boho art pieces to your coffee table. They complement all styles and go well with all interiors.
Q: How much does a coffee table cost?
A: Coffee tables are not very expensive. You can get cheap coffee tables at online or offline stores. The cost mainly depends on the brand, style, and material of the table.
Q: How to paint a coffee table?
A: You can get a coffee table painted by a professional or try it yourself. First, clean the wooden table with sandpaper. Next, apply primer and paint on the primer. You can create unique coffee tables with your creativity.
Q: What is the height of a coffee table?
A: You may choose a coffee table according to the space and placement of your home furniture. However, a coffee table should not be lower than your couch. So, the height of the coffee table depends on the height of your couch. The ideal height of a coffee table can be anywhere around 16-18 inches.
Q: Why are coffee tables so low?
A: Coffee tables are low for the comfort and convenience of people. The height of the coffee table depends on the height of your couch and other home decor pieces.
Q: How to make a simple coffee table?
A: You can make a simple coffee table yourself by getting creative. You can buy a table that can be mounted yourself. You may also use your old trunk used as coffee tables by painting or redecorating it.
Not only homes but modern coffee tables can also pop up in the workplace. These small tables are hyper-functional and super stylish. Coffee tables are a pocket-friendly and easy way to style any space of the home or office. All Home Living offers a wide range of coffee tables to fit every style and budget.